Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sameto97

Dec 14, 2018
Dear cubecraft team, I think there has to be more 1.8 combat gamemodes, since the new combat patch, you guys changed almost all of the gamemodes to the new combat type, but when i'm on 1.8 I still see a lot of people! People still play the 1.8 version on your server, and I think you guys should support that part of the game more.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Cubecraft made a decision to be a 1.9+ server.
And how's that going
but when i'm on 1.8 I still see a lot of people!
https://stats.cubecraft.net ; as you can see, 1.9 always has many, many more people than on 1.8. If not the hackers and if the anti cheat actually worked more properly in 1.8, I think 1.8 would indeed have a massive potential in Cube's player count; but that's much easier said than done and I believe focusing on the 1.9 community is better than investing too much in a probability. All in all, I think the current 1.8 games that are available are fine, I mean, do you really want to play 1.8 parkour? How's that gonna be any different, same with tower defense. Might affect it in Minerware indeed, but most people playing it aren't that skilled anyway.

What games do you want to be in 1.8? I don't see a point exporting any other game mode than the ones that currently exist.

Reactions: Chum Chum

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
And how's that going

https://stats.cubecraft.net ; as you can see, 1.9 always has many, many more people than on 1.8. If not the hackers and if the anti cheat actually worked more properly in 1.8, I think 1.8 would indeed have a massive potential in Cube's player count; but that's much easier said than done and I believe focusing on the 1.9 community is better than investing too much in a probability. All in all, I think the current 1.8 games that are available are fine, I mean, do you really want to play 1.8 parkour? How's that gonna be any different, same with tower defense. Might affect it in Minerware indeed, but most people playing it aren't that skilled anyway.

What games do you want to be in 1.8? I don't see a point exporting any other game mode than the ones that currently exist.

Not really shocking that 1.9+ has more players, right? Considering there still are so many big servers on 1.8. I honestly don't see why someone would play on Cubecraft if they want 1.8 pvp.

Anyway, more than enough servers stuck in 1.8. I'm glad Cubecraft isn't.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I would like it to be that way: every time they implement a game in 1.9 and they are successful, they also implement it for 1.8 and have fun at the same time. Everyone has their tastes.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom