Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman

Oct 24, 2020
I've been playing Cubecraft's Skyblock on Switch and have been really enjoying my solo world which has 118 hours of game play so far. I wanted to move the magma cube spawners so I destroyed them but they despawned super fast. I'm now lost on what to do. I have no spawners and would have to pay 80 million skyblock coins for one. Collecting and selling 100,000 carrots to buy 1 spawner is the best solution so far! Is there any other way I can get a spawner? I would even pay real money to buy skyblock coins. If there is no other option, i'm going to give up on my world because that's too much and I need magma cubes to further progress. I know other players have given up on worlds because of spawners/ generators despawning or not dropping when mined. I had two diamond generators simply not drop when I broke them to move them too. I've put so much effort into this world it's really frustrating. Please can someone help?

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I've been playing Cubecraft's Skyblock on Switch and have been really enjoying my solo world which has 118 hours of game play so far. I wanted to move the magma cube spawners so I destroyed them but they despawned super fast. I'm now lost on what to do. I have no spawners and would have to pay 80 million skyblock coins for one. Collecting and selling 100,000 carrots to buy 1 spawner is the best solution so far! Is there any other way I can get a spawner? I would even pay real money to buy skyblock coins. If there is no other option, i'm going to give up on my world because that's too much and I need magma cubes to further progress. I know other players have given up on worlds because of spawners/ generators despawning or not dropping when mined. I had two diamond generators simply not drop when I broke them to move them too. I've put so much effort into this world it's really frustrating. Please can someone help?
AFK PIG FARM.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I thought it was bad when i had to pay 100,000 for a chicken spawner, cant imagine what you had to/ will go through.

Reactions: Mothman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom