Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuteee

If you're 2 minutes without moving in a game of blockwars, you will get teleported to the lobby instantanely. That would reduce the afk win farmers. Since nobody likes having a afk teammate.

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 352903

I now this is the wrong place to ask but how do i mkae a post?
You want to make a suggestion?
94FF0237-50D2-42BC-A9E8-960184CD006B.jpeg
8C2AC5C5-2904-40A3-B8D8-AC62DF3794D4.jpeg
34EDF551-8894-449D-A47D-EC42058C8C5F.jpeg

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If you're 2 minutes without moving in a game of blockwars, you will get teleported to the lobby instantanely. That would reduce the afk win farmers. Since nobody likes having a afk teammate.

I like it, but I will add at least 1 more minute because I think people would need more time if they need to go to the toilet or something : p

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I like it, but I will add at least 1 more minute because I think people would need more time if they need to go to the toilet or something : p

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom