Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/afk command

  • Yes - I agree with the suggestion below.

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No - I don't think this is needed.

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
759
1,173
154
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
A command you can use when you decide to be afk for a while. Type /afk and you are afk. Why is this active? If a friend or someone else send you a message, they recieve a reply with ''This player is currently afk'' or something. You will be also in afk mode when you don't move for 5 minutes. When you are afk, there is a text above your hotbar with. ''You are currently afk'' and if turn off /afk the text will be removed.

I don't know, just an idea probally worse.
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
I'm neutral on this one, added a poll, if I want to go afk for extended periods of time, I usually log off, though at the same time, logging off and logging back in is effort...
As Lezappen said, if I was going afk for an extended period of time I would just disconnect. I would also probably forget to activate it all the time.

PS @Lezappen it must be hard work logging on and off of mc :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom