Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
This is a very simple suggestion. The same way cubecraft advertises their yt channel in the chat sometimes they should do the same for active youtube ranks. The message can be something along the lines of “head on over to *name of youtuber* on YouTube to see quality cubecraft content”! Not that useful of a suggestion but I think it would be nice.

This would eventually get removed bc hopefully cubecraft will grow to a point where there will be too many active yt ranks to advertise and it would be annoying to have to remove their names when they become inactive. But since the yt rank scene is small rn it’s a good idea.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I don't think this is a good idea because since Cubecraft does not operate or control the content on these channels and it could cause issues. They could be playing non Cubecraft related content or worse inappropriate. Plus, its really unneeded as these should be related to in-game announcements or Cubecraft related stuff.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I strongly disagree. It is already kinda annoying when youtubers say it- With an announcement it will get so much more annoying.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello!

Thanks for your idea on how we can improve our partnership program. Unfortunately at this time we don't think this idea would be a 'good fit' since these announcements might get annoying for our players. Additionally we have a large amount of Content Creators on our Java/Bedrock network that might come online at once. This might flood the chat with announcements. We might look into this again in the future if we see a need to do so.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom