Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Let me know!

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
As @Megaaa said earlier in our generation you must have a computer available at all time. My parents are divorced as well, but this isn’t an excuse. There are enough ways to bypass. You could for example using a laptop (which most kids from divorced parents have) or you could use the home computer. You could even explain to your parents on how to do it! It’s really a 2 minute process as someone said earlier, if you simply don’t have the time/courage to ask a relative/friend Or do it yourself to log in you should not deserve the reward.
I know i might seem rude but it would just be less of an exclusive item for those who actually logged in every day.
I'm sorry, but this is very rude

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As @Megaaa said earlier in our generation you must have a computer available at all time. My parents are divorced as well, but this isn’t an excuse. There are enough ways to bypass. You could for example using a laptop (which most kids from divorced parents have) or you could use the home computer. You could even explain to your parents on how to do it! It’s really a 2 minute process as someone said earlier, if you simply don’t have the time/courage to ask a relative/friend Or do it yourself to log in you should not deserve the reward.
I know i might seem rude but it would just be less of an exclusive item for those who actually logged in every day.
Yes, it’s very rude indeed. And maybe disrespectful as well.

My home and financial situations are way different that yours. Please reconsider, because this was just rude and not true.

Reactions: xHappyMood

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
As Megaaa said earlier in our generation you must have a computer available at all time. My parents are divorced as well, but this isn’t an excuse.
Just so you know, I don´t agree with the suggestion as well. But what you´re saying doesn´t make sense at all. Not everyone has enough money for a laptop or a PC, divorced parents is a rough case and is not used as an excuse here, just as an example on why they are not able to claim the reward on time.

Not everyone is in the same situation like you are. Yes, maybe for you it is easy to claim the rewards on a laptop but what if you don´t have one? Asking someone else to login on your account is also not an option as it´s your own account with details that should not be shared with anyone else but yourself.
-
About the suggestion, sorry but I´m not a fan of your idea. It´s basically a login streak and if you´re not able to claim the reward it´s just bad luck.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Just so you know, I don´t agree with the suggestion as well. But what you´re saying doesn´t make sense at all. Not everyone has enough money for a laptop or a PC, divorced parents is a rough case and is not used as an excuse here, just as an example on why they are not able to claim the reward on time.

Not everyone is in the same situation like you are. Yes, maybe for you it is easy to claim the rewards on a laptop but what if you don´t have one? Asking someone else to login on your account is also not an option as it´s your own account with details that should not be shared with anyone else but yourself.
-
About the suggestion, sorry but I´m not a fan of your idea. It´s basically a login streak and if you´re not able to claim the reward it´s just bad luck.
I agree with both parts of this tbh :)

Reactions: Lozora

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree! Of course the concept of the advent calendar is to login everyday, but as Quis already said not everyone is able to login whenever they want.

time. My parents are divorced as well, but this isn’t an excuse. There are enough ways to bypass. You could for example using a laptop (which most kids from divorced parents have) or you could use the home computer. You could even explain to your parents on how to do it!
I feel like you can’t judge about the situation other people are in. That almost every family has a pc, doesn’t mean that everyone has one. I’ve dicorced parents aswel, but can’t login on the pc we have (this pc can’t handle minecraft). I also don’t have a laptop, which makes it impossible for me to join.

Adding this as a feature seems great for me. It’ll give everyone the chance to unlock all rewards. Of course it’s more fun to open the advent calendar everyday, but that’s why you’ve to do a challenge for it. However I understand why you could disagree, but this is just my opinion about the suggestion.

Reactions: Quis

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As said previous I know it was a bit abrupt and rude, I’m sorry, this was never my intention. When saying *no* to a suggestion it should always come with an explanation, I probably should have taken a different approach, but we (I at least) don’t know much about @Quis❄️ . He never used his divorsed parents as an excuse, yes I misinterpreted this... But asked how he could log in when he is not able to. I gave some possible solutions, since I was in the same situation last year. Now I bought a pc for myself, which comes in very handy. How I still managed to claim my rewards? I asked my mom to do it for me.
EDIT: I also generalised the situation, saying MOST have a pc or at least have a comp. at home, since he didn’t give much to go on. Which i fully understand since i like to keep some information private too.
-
I think this has escalated WAY to much but wanted to get some fact straight first so I don’t seem like a total douche. 😂😅
-
If you would still want to argue or comment on me further feel free to slide in my DM’s so we don’t stray even further from the original topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyArrow

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Still if you want to say something could you just re-read it and think how you'd like it if you saw a message like that? Then edit it if necessary. Also, if you know that you're rude don't say it.

Reactions: Lozora and Quis

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
If you have so little time, you might not have time to do the challenges either though. Also, I think the whole point of the advent calendar is to make you login everyday and this would change that, so I don't agree, sorry :(
If you don’t have a enough time to complete the challenges then why should you get a cool name tag

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
No the point is logging in everyday thats what you get the reward for, shouldnt be able to be replaced with challenges

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I think the current reward system is WAAY too unforgiving, you miss 1 day and you miss the 25 consecutive day reward. Not just because you didn't have time or wasn't available, but it's also very easy to forget aswell. This advent calendar just makes people sad when they miss big rewards just from forgetting or not being available a day. There must be a solution for this, like maybe have the next day as redemption day for yesterday's rewards? I missed my 4th day and now I am just going to spend the next 18 days being salty that I forgot that one day.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I think the current reward system is WAAY too unforgiving, you miss 1 day and you miss the 25 consecutive day reward. Not just because you didn't have time or wasn't available, but it's also very easy to forget aswell. This advent calendar just makes people sad when they miss big rewards just from forgetting or not being available a day. There must be a solution for this, like maybe have the next day as redemption day for yesterday's rewards? I missed my 4th day and now I am just going to spend the next 18 days being salty that I forgot that one day.
Poor you :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ge1ster

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
☹️

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Can't explain it better.

D

Deleted member 489420

As many people allready said the advent calendar is BRUTAL u miss 1 day and and many rewards are gone, ik that it takes only 2 minutes to log in but not everyone has those 2 minutes to spare, expecialy when exams comes, or u can just forget it :( I do think there should be some way to claim those missed rewards, and HARD challenges are very good way for it in my opinion.

Reactions: Quis and Pyups🎄
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom