Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

We all know the Advent Calendar and it is an awesome reward system for the Christmas theme. Even though, it is hard to log in when you don't have enough time for example.

That's why I want to suggest challenges.

This is how it works:
When you miss a day, it will be still available, but you'll have to do challenges for it. Easy challenges for the first few days and up to hard ones. It is not really hard, but this way everyone is able to get every 25 days.

I hope this was clear enough and a few other people might relate. I've missed day 4 already, because of too little time.
Let me know what you think!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you have so little time, you might not have time to do the challenges either though. Also, I think the whole point of the advent calendar is to make you login everyday and this would change that, so I don't agree, sorry :(
I totally disagree. You might not have the time at the moment, but tomorrow might be different. It is only more fair to add challenges because people might be busy with school, work or other things.

Of course, the point is to log in every day, but when you need to do challenges, you're only longer online. It's a win/win situation.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a weird suggestion if I'm honest with you.
It takes maybe 1-2 minutes to log in on Cube, click on the NPC, claim your rewards, log out and do the thing you are doing/ you are about to do.
I'll give another situation. My parents are divorced and I'm not able to log in. How am I gonna fix that?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I'll give another situation. My parents are divorced and I'm not able to log in. How am I gonna fix that?
So what you are saying is that you travel everyday to go from your dad's to your mom's house? If you have a laptop, just use your laptop to log in. If your parents have a PC available, use it to log in.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Yeah that would be better, but if you have your situation, every person I know with divorced parents does 1 week/1 week, so you'd not be able to play for one week and it wouldn't help.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Yes I know it isn't the same for everyone, I just said that everyone who I know does 1 week/1 week.
Anyways, allowing you to do some challenges 1/2 days after would seem fair to me. It wouldn't change the concept to much and still allow people to do it all.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As @Megaaa said earlier in our generation you must have a computer available at all time. My parents are divorced as well, but this isn’t an excuse. There are enough ways to bypass. You could for example using a laptop (which most kids from divorced parents have) or you could use the home computer. You could even explain to your parents on how to do it! It’s really a 2 minute process as someone said earlier, if you simply don’t have the time/courage to ask a relative/friend Or do it yourself to log in you should not deserve the reward.
I know i might seem rude but it would just be less of an exclusive item for those who actually logged in every day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom