Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No, the XD is not meant as a smiley face, it's an abbreviation for eXperience Design

With that being sad..

Hello!

I started using Adobe XD again since a long time, and I thought it'd be a good idea to start of by trying to make some kind of app. Do note though, this is not a suggestion, this is just for fun

2W7qnpj.jpg

foI0BO5.jpg

UqE6xmq.jpg

AOJUE3P.jpg

cfPnzrO.jpg

x5eb3kg.jpg

qIZxrm2.jpg

bWvGUaV.jpg

I'd like to make some more app designs and so I need inspiration!
Cheers x​

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Nice! I think that the home button should be at the right because when using a app one-handed (assuming most people are right handed) is would be a better place.

Edir: also the login button would be better on the right

There is also a profile, messages, and notifications button. So a hamburger menu could be better than just a home button.

https://meta-s3-cdn.freetls.fastly.net/original/3X/b/c/bc8211be2102872f91c6323f792f1416205cf64b.png

I'd like to make some more app designs and so I need inspiration!
Dark theme?

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Nice! I think that the home button should be at the right because when using a app one-handed (assuming most people are right handed) is would be a better place.

Edir: also the login button would be better on the right

There is also a profile, messages, and notifications button. So a hamburger menu could be better than just a home button.

https://meta-s3-cdn.freetls.fastly.net/original/3X/b/c/bc8211be2102872f91c6323f792f1416205cf64b.png

Dark theme?
Thanks for the tips! And about the dark theme, I'm assuming you're talking about the forum dark theme? I don't think this is much of a change for me to do and so I don't see the point of doing it :P By inspiration I mean concepts for apps, such as a GPS app or a calender app etc.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Thanks for the tips! And about the dark theme, I'm assuming you're talking about the forum dark theme? I don't think this is much of a change for me to do and so I don't see the point of doing it :p By inspiration I mean concepts for apps, such as a GPS app or a calender app etc.
Idk much... Smart watch app to set the time, alerts, gmt, etc

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom