Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you excited for the new cubelets?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
165
80
33
22
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Basic Suggestion: Adjust the censor system slightly. I'm tired of typing long sentences with no swear words only to have it say "You can not say that." at the worst possible moment i.e an important discussion.


Also, I made a suggestion a while back wanting new types of cubelets and from the looks of it, they are adding new types of cubelets that may have something to do with Vanity Points! (Hopefully rewarding them ;P)

So a huge thank you to Cubecraft and everyone else who also suggested a new rewards/cubelet system!

g9fBRSU.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
Top Bottom