Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tijdelijk

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
5
7
54
I've been seeing a lot of Java server doing private sessions in different games like Hypixel where you can join a game with just your party members. I've seen a lot of people asking this for a while now, maybe it would be cool if you guys really added it. If you do add it make it for Diamond rank and above.
 

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
245
272
64
41
I've been seeing a lot of Java server doing private sessions in different games like Hypixel where you can join a game with just your party members. I've seen a lot of people asking this for a while now, maybe it would be cool if you guys really added it. If you do add it make it for Diamond rank and above.
Great idea! I like it!
 

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
856
2,025
289
27
No, that would make plus to cheap for it’s perks and making plus more expensive is not a good idea.
I don't think plus would be cheap for its perks cause it doesn't have that much perks its around 90 euros a year. Adding private games to plus would make it more worth it
 

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
591
740
174
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. But you have to take into consideration some points :
- No gained points or exp.
- You have limited games during the day,
- It should be for obsidian rank only (Not for Plus rank).
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
It should be for obsidian rank only (Not for Plus rank).
Why not a compromise? For Obsidian and Plus, so if you have either (or both), you can host private games. If you have the Obsidian + Plus combo, you could get some kind of bonus, like being able of hosting any featured game
 
  • Like
Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
591
740
174
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not a compromise? For Obsidian and Plus, so if you have either (or both), you can host private games. If you have the Obsidian + Plus combo, you could get some kind of bonus, like being able of hosting any featured game
It can be for obsidian only or both obsidian and plus. But Plus only NO. Imagine a plus stone player can do what an obsidian rank player do!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom