Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so a little while ago, I was talking with Marieke2001 in dm's about what is a good number of accepted reports to have for a helper application, and she said it wasn't really about the number, it was about how the ratio accepted reports/denied reports. Currently, I have 49 accepted reports. If I have 100 denied reports, then 49 accepted is very bad. If I have 10 denied reports, then 49 reports would be a good ratio. That conversation with her is what prompted this suggestion.

The reports site should not only tell you how many accepted reports you have, but how many denied reports you have. It should also tell you your ratio of accepted/denied reports. I think this would be a very useful feature, especially fore people looking to apply for staff, so that they can see if they have a good ration, or if they need to get some more accepted reports.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
This would only invite players to overthink their statistics and think about nothing else but numbers. When in reality they are not the most fundamental thing to become a staff member. If you want to calculate your ratio you can do it yourself but displaying it is just an encouragement for players to tryhard reports for reasons none other than getting pretty numbers.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This would only invite players to overthink their statistics and think about nothing else but numbers. When in reality they are not the most fundamental thing to become a staff member. If you want to calculate your ratio you can do it yourself but displaying it is just an encouragement for players to tryhard reports for reasons none other than getting pretty numbers.
Having to count through all your denied reports is super irritating. Marieke said that the numbers were about the ratio, not how many accepted reports you have. Not being able to see how many denied reports you have is super frustrating. Like dreamy said, it seems like a necessary piece of information to have when applying. I agree that it isn't the most important quality of a staff member, but it doesn't mean that information doesn't need to be displayed at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom