Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
Just a suggestion i thought up (although I don't know if it's been suggested already)

I was thinking, there's a lot of people in game that keep saying "Even Iron is too expensive." That seems fair enough, so what I was thinking was having a little donation slider That people can choose how much they want to donate. So say they donate £5 one week and then the next week they donate another £5 They would have the Iron Rank. This is on a bit of a smaller scale than I think would be usefull,Such as when you're trying to go Emerald to Obsidian they could donate as much as they can/want to per week or month and it would eventually accumulate into a rank.

I don't know if this would be hard to do seeing as I think cubecraft uses buycraft to handle donations. But it's just a thought

Thanks.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
It sounds really creative, and I don't see many other servers using a method like this, I'd say that it could work and should be implemented if possible :)

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I Wouldn't like this. I I'm a obsidian donator and dont get me wrong i would love to see this get Implemented when I was stone. but seen as tho so many old donators have paid all in one and new comers can pay almost every week. Nahahahaha. But I see where your coming from, im just suggesting how annoying it would be. :P

Reactions: Marta

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Just a suggestion i thought up (although I don't know if it's been suggested already)

I was thinking, there's a lot of people in game that keep saying "Even Iron is too expensive." That seems fair enough, so what I was thinking was having a little donation slider That people can choose how much they want to donate. So say they donate £5 one week and then the next week they donate another £5 They would have the Iron Rank. This is on a bit of a smaller scale than I think would be usefull,Such as when you're trying to go Emerald to Obsidian they could donate as much as they can/want to per week or month and it would eventually accumulate into a rank.

I don't know if this would be hard to do seeing as I think cubecraft uses buycraft to handle donations. But it's just a thought

Thanks.

Ehm... No.

I don't get this, why do we need to start being a bank too? Whats the point of having banks IRL? Just save up £5 one week, and £5 the next week, oh look, you've got £10 now!

- Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom