Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
Just a suggestion i thought up (although I don't know if it's been suggested already)

I was thinking, there's a lot of people in game that keep saying "Even Iron is too expensive." That seems fair enough, so what I was thinking was having a little donation slider That people can choose how much they want to donate. So say they donate £5 one week and then the next week they donate another £5 They would have the Iron Rank. This is on a bit of a smaller scale than I think would be usefull,Such as when you're trying to go Emerald to Obsidian they could donate as much as they can/want to per week or month and it would eventually accumulate into a rank.

I don't know if this would be hard to do seeing as I think cubecraft uses buycraft to handle donations. But it's just a thought

Thanks.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
It sounds really creative, and I don't see many other servers using a method like this, I'd say that it could work and should be implemented if possible :)

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I Wouldn't like this. I I'm a obsidian donator and dont get me wrong i would love to see this get Implemented when I was stone. but seen as tho so many old donators have paid all in one and new comers can pay almost every week. Nahahahaha. But I see where your coming from, im just suggesting how annoying it would be. :P

Reactions: Marta

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Just a suggestion i thought up (although I don't know if it's been suggested already)

I was thinking, there's a lot of people in game that keep saying "Even Iron is too expensive." That seems fair enough, so what I was thinking was having a little donation slider That people can choose how much they want to donate. So say they donate £5 one week and then the next week they donate another £5 They would have the Iron Rank. This is on a bit of a smaller scale than I think would be usefull,Such as when you're trying to go Emerald to Obsidian they could donate as much as they can/want to per week or month and it would eventually accumulate into a rank.

I don't know if this would be hard to do seeing as I think cubecraft uses buycraft to handle donations. But it's just a thought

Thanks.

Ehm... No.

I don't get this, why do we need to start being a bank too? Whats the point of having banks IRL? Just save up £5 one week, and £5 the next week, oh look, you've got £10 now!

- Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom