Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
I would love CubeCraft to add a like Ultra Overpowered and Ultra Hardcore option to the game, it will give egg wars more of a twist

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Not to sound rude, but have you seen the hate which people have for OP mode? If Ultra OP was added i think that it would create a war :-P Same applies for Ultra Hardcore. Personally I would not enjoy these two new modes. The only thing that i can suggest, is that rather than adding an ultra hardcore mode, you can set yourself challenges e.g I want to do a game of eggwars where I don't buy armour. This would make the game a lot harder (but not affect any other players) and hopefully let you enjoy a really hardcore game!

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
This could be fun, but what better items will ultra OP get and what kind of items do you see in an ultra hardcore mode? Maybe if you think about it, it could make the suggestion a better suggestion and it would make it a completer idea of the gamemodes you are thinking about.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I agree with Grim.

There are enough game modes that satisfy the players, and there are enough who hate op and uhc mode, so imagine the outraged ensued by the community.. tbh I don't think it is a good idea.

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Well its boring with just 3 modes and theres already a war going on about OP and Hardcore, surely that won't make a difference

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Also remember I never said it would be just that when you start, its optional not everyones not gonna just vote Ultra HardCore or Ultra Overpowered

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think people will like this to happen. since there is a lot of players hating overpowered mode and hardcore mode already.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom