Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Leetvip234

Sep 11, 2018
There are only 4 mini games at the time now but wouldn't be more better if they added more mini games like:

-block hunt
-Murder mystery
-build battle
-Block party

~it makes the game even cooler, But if they cant be able to i understand, but aye Im just saying that

Reactions: Alpalish

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There are only 4 mini games at the time now but wouldn't be more better if they added more mini games like:

-block hunt
-Murder mystery
-build battle
-Block party

~it makes the game even cooler, But if they cant be able to i understand, but aye Im just saying that
So you're suggesting to add older minigames back to cubecraft ? If so I don't really like your idea , I think that CubeCraft needs to go with the time and just keep on creating new modes for CubeCraft.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
block hunt
I believed there used to be a game similar to this called hide and seek that was on the server a couple years back. Would like to see it make a return some day. (Though, i believe it got removed due to bugs)
Murder mystery
Wouldn't mind seeing this getting added onto the server, but maybe add some sort of cops and robbers twist on to it just to make it more fun? (Could be an idea)
build battle
Never played it a lot when it used to exist on the server, but yet again, i wouldn't mind seeing it get re-added (Even though i am bad at building)
Block party
Have played a little bit of it, don't have any opinions on it.

Also, try not to tag me twice or more. Once is enough :)
(This is just my opinion on these games. Never played these games enough to make a proper opinion or post. :P)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Adding build battle to the bedrock edition is a very bad idea imo. Imagine someone playing on a tablet playing against someone using the windows 10 edition. That's not fair.
Murder Mystery: No. I don't really like this gamemode. Hide and seek would be nice though.
And what are black hunt and block party?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom