Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
While I was playing EggWars, I have noticed on multiple occasions that I spend too much time looking for my base. Whether its looking for my base to return ASAP with valuable currency collected from mid, or looking for X color of base, that I want to quickly reach in order to take down their egg, however I have been finding it difficult to differentiate between island colors especially on specific maps, so I thought to myself how about adding markers to the mid island or at each island like a floating flag.
Those markers can simply be color X pathway in the mid island that is perpendicular to the base of color X, it can also be simply a flag in the air, or some kind of way to differentiate the base color without running in loops looking for it.
While adding markers may not sound important - I mean running around in search for it isn't that hard anyway - but then again, whilst being rushed and during strategic maneuvers, navigating to the correct base may be essential especially with 4 players rushing behind you :despair:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
While I'm not against some new maps having this, I don't think it's neccesary to go back and edit all existing maps to include this. It seems like a lot of effort for a relatively minor problem, which I wouldn't say is even a real problem.

I say it's not a real problem because you could also argue that keeping track of where you are on the map is an important skill that adds to the gameplay. It adds another layer of strategy to the game and adds more ways in which you can mess up, but you can also use this to your advantage if you're good at it. For example if you're chasing someone you could attempt to get them to cross to an island of a team who you know is at their base, trapping them in between two players on a bridge.

In conclusion, I'm not against some new maps including this, but changing current ones is a lot of effort. And it can add to the game to not have it. A mix of some maps including it and others not including it seems perfect to me! :)
(I'll be reacting with Unsure because I don't think the suggestion is all bad, it just needs a mix.)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom