Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
What if cubecraft added lucky blocks duo? That will be so fun and for who wanna plays with his friend (etc)
I agree, I think this would be a great addition to the server, hopefully it is added in the coming future. Another idea related to this topic would be to just have a server where you open lucky blocks, collect different items and fight other players. I have seen this been used in other servers before and I think this would be a cool thing to add

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

thwartkitten945

Novice Member
Jan 5, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, I think this would be a great addition to the server, hopefully it is added in the coming future. Another idea related to this topic would be to just have a server where you open lucky blocks, collect different items and fight other players. I have seen this been used in other servers before and I think this would be a cool thing to add
Exactly :))

• Love

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Another idea related to this topic would be to just have a server where you open lucky blocks, collect different items and fight other players. I have seen this been used in other servers before and I think this would be a cool thing to add

• Wow

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

So kinda like lucky blocks FFA? If so, i LOVE this idea!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Vote agree so that this amazing suggestion could be implemented!! I and many others really want lucky block duos to be added! It’s been something that people have tried to implement and has failed, let’s make THIS THREAD the one that IMPLEMENTS IT!

• Heart
Reactions: thwartkitten945
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom