Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you to get this added into the game?

• Yes, I would

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Maybe, I doubt

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, I wouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi, I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I want to suggest to add in the drops a compass. So we all played Lucky Islands once, right? And you also don't know where that last one is. So my suggestion is to add in the lucky blocks drops a compass aka player tracker. This would stop campers to camp because you can find them easly.

This is how it works:
You break a lucky block and you're lucky enough to get a player tracker. You are the last one left with a camper. You don't know where he is, so you right click the compass and he tracks the closest player. In this case are you and the camper left. But if you got 2 or 3 campers, it will track the closest player.

Hope you liked this idea. You can give your opinion here in the comments if you want. :D
Thank you

Reactions: Komodо

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Good idea! :D I really support this. I had yesterday a camper and It's just annoying without the compass ;c.

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
Yup, agree. Some lucky block maps are quite big so i often spend ages to find a annoying camper. +1 :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
YES! Why wasn't this added? ;) Also, if only 2 players are left It'd be nice if it has a higer chance to drop as it's more useful, or you just get one I'm not sure... Anyway great idea :)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Yessss, This should be added. You know know many times, I had to let one of my teammates die in Lucky Island just to find out where they are. (5x Times) But when I do that, the player thinks I have x-ray or something..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈