Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7osCraft

Jul 13, 2016
Hello,
There are alot of arabic people that play on cubecraft and i'm one of them and I'd like to see an Arabic translation in the server like the other 2 languages
and if you want any help in the translation I could help you!
Thanks

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think this is going to be added because they've added Dutch, Spanish and English just because those languages are the 3 most popular on Cubecraft. If they would add the language every player speaks fluently, then you have so to speak every language in Cube.

Reactions: 7osCraft

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I've personally never seen anyone talking in the arabic language.

That way they should add every language. It is not possible to support everyone's native language and I don't think it will be added.
I don't think this is going to be added because they've added Dutch, Spanish and English just because those languages are the 3 most popular on Cubecraft. If they would add the language every player speaks fluently, then you have so to speak every language in Cube.
These are the reasons why.
Plus, since no one really talks in an arabic language, there wouldn't be a need for that as much.

Reactions: Cynamooo

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I think they not add that because the 3 most popular languages are on cubecraft; Spanish, English & Dutch.

7osCraft

Jul 13, 2016
Yeah I know alot of arabic youtubers who plays on cubecraft and all my friends play on it but yeah arabic people in cube craft is not as many as the others

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Peeps why is everyone saying that almost no one is speaking Arabic.. Maybe they aren't speaking it but there are a lot of Arabic players. :) I don't see anything to disagree with this suggestion. +1 :D

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You always could've liked it rather than just saying agreed.
Peeps why is everyone saying that almost no one is speaking Arabic.. Maybe they aren't speaking it but there are a lot of Arabic players. :) I don't see anything to disagree with this suggestion. +1 :D
Well TBH I don't see many people typing on the forums in Arabic.
You are probably right about the amount of players that know Arabic though

Reactions: ciwa

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I am an arabic speaker and don't see many of them. (But I mainly speak english)
أنا متحدث العربية ولا نرى الكثير منها. (ولكن أنا أساسا يتكلمون الإنكليزية)

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
And it's also there because people can use it to bypass
the chat filter.
"the chat filter"? Uhmm I don't think that you got his suggestion. :D He suggested that in chat what now in Spanish, English and Dutch are, that the "The game will start in 3, 2, 1" will be in Arabic as extra with the Languages we have now. :) I hope that my grammar wasn't that bad :P

Reactions: Thaus and 7osCraft

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
"the chat filter"? Uhmm I don't think that you got his suggestion. :D He suggested that in chat what now in Spanish, English and Dutch are, that the "The game will start in 3, 2, 1" will be in Arabic as extra with the Languages we have now. :) I hope that my grammar wasn't that bad :p
I don't even think you can talk Arabic in the chat because they don't accept those symbols
I was replying to this lol. :P

For the extra languages, not very many people have spoken it as I have said above.
It's kinda hard to translate into an Arabic language as I don't really know anyone
besides @MrDabber101 and @7osCraft that could translate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom