Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello! I Have One Awesome Suggestion For The Awesome Server ATM And Its To Add A Emerald Gen To The Map Teaparty! The Mid IS So Big And There Is Already A Hole Bunch Of Diamond Gens There So If You Made One Of The Diamond Gens A Emerald Gen Then That Would Be Amazing! Does Anyone Else Agree They Should Do This?

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Hello! I Have One Awesome Suggestion For The Awesome Server ATM And Its To Add A Emerald Gen To The Map Teaparty! The Mid IS So Big And There Is Already A Hole Bunch Of Diamond Gens There So If You Made One Of The Diamond Gens A Emerald Gen Then That Would Be Amazing! Does Anyone Else Agree They Should Do This?
That would be amazing! That would make the map so much better!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I don't believe there's much disadvantages of adding an emerald generator to the map teaparty, But it would increase the number of campers.
other than that, I would recommend adding it. In my opinion, it would be great...

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

I believe this could be a benefit to the map since it would encourage more fights to control center, however, all of the current maps with Emerald Generators have very specific map themed items you can buy with emeralds. What kind of items could be added that would fit with the theme of a tea party? I do like the idea of this though, and I would love to see more maps with Emerald Generators on them.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
It will be awesome if they add it since it is a good map with a lot of generators and the pvp will focus on the middle for who get the esmeralds spawn , I will like to see it in the future.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I know from myself that I always rush with my team in Teaparty. I hardly ever touch the Diamond generator, so it'd be a bit unnecessary to add another Emerald generator. Not only for me, but I think also for all the other players. Also, I agree with @Gainfullterror. I've also never really liked Emerald generators.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If a team mid camps and emralds can give you OP stuff...
The game would be long, very long.

F

Facelurite

Mid camping is next to impossible on this map . Many teams get the diamonds they need and proceed to camp

Emerald generators can make the fight for mid essential to win the game , negating camping

But on this map , camping has never had negative effects because of how easy it is to get to somebody's island.

Complete overview of why this would good/unnecassary.

If emeralds were added , the only thing that could make them worth fighting for is a weapon i like to call , The Crusher , a sword that is used to destroy diamond armour much faster .

Just does more durability damage

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
i say do it its a great idea

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

No
Mid Camping would be awful...
Why its pointless items are OP AF
There is not useful items you could get from it...

CrossBones2014

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The Land Of War Eggs

It would be a good add for the map but there would probably be no point in it. People usually camp middle for emeralds with the amount of players in the game it wouldn't be easy to do. But I agree with this and it would add more intensity to the game and the playstyle its self.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think all maps should have an emerald generator
This will add more variety in the game
Also, it goes well with my play style
Mid camping would not be a problem with adding the emerald gen. because it hasn't
Going middle has increased with the emerald gen. But not camping

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I like emeralds like the villager. This dream needs to came true isn't it? :eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom