Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw 2v2 was added on Bedrock literally less than a week after me and my party were talking about how cool it would it would be to have a 2v2 duel thing added to Java. Just a suggestion, but I think it would be epic for that to be added especially with my competitive party of 4

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I'd love to see this. I always lose 1v1 battles and if I am in a party with someone else, I'd like to cooperate with that person. It also is a better way of training if you play a lot of team games, like Skywars. But it should be noted that there must be enough people who want to play this on Java.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love to see this. I always lose 1v1 battles and if I am in a party with someone else, I'd like to cooperate with that person. It also is a better way of training if you play a lot of team games, like Skywars. But it should be noted that there must be enough people who want to play this on Java.
I agree it helps with team games i didnt even think about that. Plus even if only a few hundred people want it added to java they could still add it if they're willing to put in the work if you dont want it just dont play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.