Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw 2v2 was added on Bedrock literally less than a week after me and my party were talking about how cool it would it would be to have a 2v2 duel thing added to Java. Just a suggestion, but I think it would be epic for that to be added especially with my competitive party of 4

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I'd love to see this. I always lose 1v1 battles and if I am in a party with someone else, I'd like to cooperate with that person. It also is a better way of training if you play a lot of team games, like Skywars. But it should be noted that there must be enough people who want to play this on Java.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love to see this. I always lose 1v1 battles and if I am in a party with someone else, I'd like to cooperate with that person. It also is a better way of training if you play a lot of team games, like Skywars. But it should be noted that there must be enough people who want to play this on Java.
I agree it helps with team games i didnt even think about that. Plus even if only a few hundred people want it added to java they could still add it if they're willing to put in the work if you dont want it just dont play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom