Shall we add this statistic?

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Fail

Oct 27, 2018
This would be a nice future in my opinion!
I’m also pretty sure this would encourage players to play games more often! ^-^
I mean... Who wouldn’t try to start a big win streak just to flex around a bit ? xD

(Yeah: sorry for the bump, but this was allowed now, right?)

Reactions: God.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I'm not sure if it will be a good idea due to lots of people grinding the winstreak and whenever they lose due to a hacker they will ragequit and lose all fun playing the game. If Cube would give your winstreak back after losing to a hacker I will definitely vote yes, otherwise I don't think it will help Cube so much so no.
Absolutely straightforward.
For all games, add a win streak stat to see your current win streak and all time winstreak.

If this is impossible for the developers or it requires too much finances, then feel free to disagree.
Thats great idea.Tryhards like me only look at stats and k/d so it will be super nice

Reactions: dogtickles (gone)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I think not, it will be always under 1 because is imposible to win the 50% of the games.
But a k/D ratio can be usefull
Wait...
You do understand we’re talking about a win streak static here, and not a win/loss ratio, hmm...?
(A win streak stat would just save the amount of games you won in a row.
E.g. You win a game of EggWars, and the next game of EggWars you play, is also a win: your ‘win streak’ of EggWars would be 2. Once you lose a game, it resets to 0 again.)

Because what you said about “It will be always under 1, because it’s impossible to win 50% of the games.” has nothing to do with a win streak static...

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Wait...
You do understand we’re talking about a win streak static here, and not a win/loss ratio, hmm...?
(A win streak stat would just save the amount of games you won in a row.
E.g. You win a game of EggWars, and the next game of EggWars you play, is also a win: your ‘win streak’ of EggWars would be 2. Once you lose a game, it resets to 0 again.)

Because what you said about “It will be always under 1, because it’s impossible to win 50% of the games.” has nothing to do with a win streak static...
Ikr,just saying that this will be nice for people who are looking at their stats like me(k/d w/l etc)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
People (me) would take it too serious and with that comes frustation
If you're getting frustrated over a block game,maybe you're taking the game too seriously...
I'm not sure if it will be a good idea due to lots of people grinding the winstreak and whenever they lose due to a hacker they will ragequit and lose all fun playing the game. If Cube would give your winstreak back after losing to a hacker I will definitely vote yes, otherwise I don't think it will help Cube so much so no.
People ragequit whether or whether not a hacker exists. There are plenty of players that rage over a player completely better than them too.
And losses by hackers are a thing, adding back every loss as a win is impossible. So what makes you think that will work?
Simply just looks like another person that takes a game too seriously.

May 1, 2019
I would like it. Hackers will always be a thing, they aren’t a reason not to add it. If you get frustrated over it, then you shouldn’t be going for high win-streaks. Hackers ending winstreaks will end once Sentinel gets better, and even if it doesn’t, they shouldn’t be the sole reason we don’t add this. +1 vote from me.

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom