Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
667
2,074
349
Western Finland
There is no kind of resistance against lava on Lucky Islands, having a lava bucket would be too unbalanced, especially on solo when you don't have a team that can back you up. There also needs to be a fire resistance potion then if there is a lava bucket.
how do you manage to find so old suggestions?
 

Stineos

Well-Known Member
Feb 9, 2020
185
404
94
Lava: no
Water: yes

Lava is too OP, but people already mentioned that here.

Good suggestion though!

(I just realised that this thread is made in Dec, :eyes: )
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom