Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey Cubecraft!

Me and my friends are enjoying the new SkyWars update a lot! Especially Team SkyWars has became great with the assists. However there is one thing that I want to suggest: when you choose the enderman kit you recieve an ender pearl every .. minutes. I think it will be nice when you see a timer with how long it takes till you recieve your next enderpearl. Like this:

next enderpearl.png

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
They can't just display text on your screen like that. It could either be in the scoreboard or in the chat. In the chat you could only get an announcement once or it would get annoying. I'm not sure if there is enough space in the scoreboard, maybe the enderpearl times could replace the refill timer (showing whatever comes first).

Reactions: DrHam and Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
They can't just display text on your screen like that. It could either be in the scoreboard or in the chat. In the chat you could only get an announcement once or it would get annoying. I'm not sure if there is enough space in the scoreboard, maybe the enderpearl times could replace the refill timer (showing whatever comes first).
I didnt know that. Thanks for the info!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Could also be a small title above your exp bar.

X

xLuiiJox

Awesome suggestion, Enderman kit is the one I use most now. I would like to see that added :D

Reactions: Maaarijn

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Yess, agreed. Since I choose the enderman kit myself, I’m always doubting when I’ll get my ep. With this idea it would become a lot easier.
Don’t really mind where the timer will come tho.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Good suggestion and I do believe this small feature will make it so much better for skywars even if it is not a big addition. +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Top Bottom