Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
B

Britney Spears

What if they do it in my threads?

It's a staff member that decides if a thread gets locked or not. If you ask a staff member not to lock a thread for a valid reason they most likely won't lock it.
And If you see someone reacting with ''pls lock'' I'd just reply to it with:'' No , my question hasn't been answered so why are you requesting a lock'' or simply just ignore it cause a staff member wouldn't lock a thread without answering it first.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
It's a staff member that decides if a thread gets locked or not. If you ask a staff member not to lock a thread for a valid reason I think that they most likely won't lock it.
And If you see someone reacting with ''pls lock'' I'd just reply to it with:'' No , my question hasn't been answered so why are you requesting a lock'' or simply just ignore it cause a staff member wouldn't lock a thread without answering it first.
Valid point. Thanks.

Reactions: Britney Spears

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think it can be a bit frustrating. The people who ask for a lock b/c of necro or whatever, those posts aren't necessary. The staff aren't dumb; they know how to do their job. Threads shouldn't be locked because someone else wants it to happen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom