Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

While I’m try to play in BlockWars I just join in game in progress and it’s too annoying. As a Rank haver, I’m want to play with Speed/Jump/Overpowered modes, but can’t because new matchmaking, and in most cases people leave because their team in the worst position than enemies team, so I just can get into the losing team in the last minutes and won't be able to do anything to win. You can add this toggle in Settings button in lobby as well​

Aug 24, 2022
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Additionally I think that the npc in front of the portal should have the option to join a game-in-progress Match or a normal one. But going thru the portal should have both options if the switch is activated.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
61BF756A-C0D0-4E96-8446-BD7B01BA7E9E.gif

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom