Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to Make the kill messages come into loot?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11

LemonyBreak459

Novice Member
Jul 27, 2024
154
222
44
15
Hello everyone!
First of all, A Happy New Year to everyone:D
Hope this year will bring happiness!
I'm here with a new suggestion!
I Think the kill messages should be also in loot item!
We can also select one kill message or we can randomize it as same as other loot items like kill effects, win effects etc!
I think it's a cool idea for Cubecraft.
WHat you guys think about it
Don't forget to react with :agree::D
Have a good day:D
 

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
760
3,461
384
www.youtube.com
Wait, how do you randomize egg-break messages?
Like this, press the dice icon (it says randomize)
1735916965298.png
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom