Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
Hi,

Don't know if anyone remembers, but there used to be a little green circle that appeared around your mouse pointer when you clicked. It wasn't like Screencast-O-Matic or anything, it was a little subtle green circle which faded in and out of the screen. Pretty cool, and I and lots of other people collectively spent probably like 50 days playing with that.
Re-add it?

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom