SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

Right now, the only people who can add reactions to messages are staff, nitro boosters, and ppl with the plus rank (I don't know if the partners are able to add reactions to messages), but VIPs & ppl with ((Iron/Lapis/Gold/Diamond/Emerald/Obsidian) ranks) can't add reactions to messages.

My suggestion is to add the ability for those who have Diamond rank - Emerald rank - Obsidian rank (java), ppl with VIP LVL 4 (bedrock)& partners (if they can't add reactions to messages) to add reactions to messages.

Feedback

-If you agree, react with agree:agree:
-If you disagree, tell why :((

All love to members, staff, and partners!

Cya!

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
A few days ago a similar suggestion has been made about expanding some Nitro booster perks in the Discord server, but I can't seem to find it, unfortunately.
However, I disagree, because these perks are there for Nitro boosters and Plus rankers, and making it available to more people will decrease the value of these roles.
Simple perks like these give members an incentive to start supporting (especially boosting) the server, where they otherwise might not have without these perks to unlock.
Also specifically for this feature, it's a Discord only thing, which is why I believe especially this is a great feature you can unlock by becoming a Nitro booster and not by getting a rank (exc. Plus rank) on the server itself (you get access to #vip - ranks for that + in-game perks).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom