Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No(explain why please)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Today I played 1.8 duels on CubeCraft with my friend which did have the custom kit which was makes back then for 1.8.The mechanique wasn’t like 1.8 ffa or skywars,it was just fun to play.Many people liked it,it was very popular (if we take a look at all duels modes back then) and it was in the right place.Many people on this network can’t understand 1.9 or it is hard for them,I understand that,It takes much time to become really good,But adding 1.8 duels back for people which are 1.8 players will be perfect.They will play what they really can,everyone will be happy(even me,I’m 1.9 player but still 1.8 is a part of the game that I can’t play without)

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I agree I think 1.8 duels is a great idea, it's a better and more fun way to play the game and I don't think they should have changed it, maybe we can have both at a time just to test it out again.

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
Today I played 1.8 duels on CubeCraft with my friend which did have the custom kit which was makes back then for 1.8.The mechanique wasn’t like 1.8 ffa or skywars,it was just fun to play.Many people liked it,it was very popular (if we take a look at all duels modes back then) and it was in the right place.Many people on this network can’t understand 1.9 or it is hard for them,I understand that,It takes much time to become really good,But adding 1.8 duels back for people which are 1.8 players will be perfect.They will play what they really can,everyone will be happy(even me,I’m 1.9 player but still 1.8 is a part of the game that I can’t play without)
I totally agree with you man Duels must also come in 1.8.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Its a good idea, because I can't fight on 1.12 and I think a lot people will be happy if they add 1.8 duels

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
good idea, I've already asked that

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom