Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so this game doesn't involve tagging players (E.G. @MimicPanda ) but instead involves people commenting down below thread tags, you know up in the top left corner of the thread

Now the rules for this are
  • No double posting - you can't post 2 replies in a row
  • No inappropriate tags - don't use inappropriate things in your comments
  • No tag repeats - look to see if that tag has already been added to the thread before posting it as that creates spam
  • Explain your tag - okay so if you put a tag here, than explain why you want that 1 added (just to avoid spam) it doesn't have to be long just try and do it, a good way to do this is with the following rule
  • Keep it related - please keep the tag related to the 1 above you, your explanation can be what the connection between your and the 1 above you is
Now this isn't a rule but it is something you should note, I would recommend not using words that have capitalisation as a main thing about them (E.G. H2O) as capitals can't be used in tags (I realise that was a bad example but you get what I am trying to say) you can still use words that greatly rely on capitalisation just don't recommend it

I will start here with the tag
Harvest
because I need some random word to start the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: MimicPanda

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Pizza
It is the best food that they ever created. It smells good and it tastes good what do you wanna have more ?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ariana Grande...
Because she's an absolutly queen

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    973.8 KB · Views: 146

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ariana Grande...
Because she's an absolutly queen
Pizza
It is the best food that they ever created. It smells good and it tastes good what do you wanna have more ?
Turtles
Because they are the most awesome green animal ever.
  • Keep it related - please keep the tag related to the 1 above you, your explanation can be what the connection between your and the 1 above you is

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
My message has something to do with the message that the person posted before me :) It is both food hahah

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom