Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-special-events-to-cubecraft.210860/
This thread got locked (due to necroposting) with no escalation or whatnot nor a response from management and I think it's a really neat idea.

In my thread i am going to suggest something new to Cubecraft: special events!

What are special events?
Basically, special events will have their own lobby and own item in the server selector, and it will have several different games every month. These games could be old games like Money Walls, the current games from the beta games like Infection, new games to test them, or just current games but with a twist, for example Speed Sky Wars with an old map that got deleted.
The problems special events won´t have
-When a game is added, it will be very popular for 1-2 weeks, because people want to try it. But after 3-4 weeks the amount of players will decrease, but lobbies will still fill. And after 5-6 weeks the game dies, (for example Battle Zone). But because the games are switched every month, people will be interested in playing it!
-This is also a great opportunity for Cubecraft to try games out, if people really want a game like money wars (i know it isn´t coming back. Again, it´s just an example) but they aren´t sure if the game is going to die or not they can try it out, if people really played it for the whole month, maybe they can consider it not being removed from the special events and let it be there another month. If it really doesn´t die they can even consider adding the game to the network so it has their own lobby etc.
-Cubecraft can listen to more suggestions about adding games.
-Maybe the player count will increase and people will be more active

Thanks for reading
If you have any improvements, feel free to tell me!
Don´t forget to vote on the poll!!

I personally feel as if it is a great idea so I don't really want the suggestion to die out.
Maybe games which weren't so successful could be brought back for 2 weeks every year as like a special event? So for two weeks, double egg eggwars, blockband, moneywalls, UHC (etc.) could come back just for fun :p

Credits of this thread to @Okselhaar

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This is a good idea, but will management actually give some attention to this?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom