Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I would say its too op, however if the price was higher like 2 diamonds per snowball (to prevent camper from getting 2 many) that I guess is fair ^-^
Even at that you would be getting a snowball every 5 seconds with maxed diamond gen. definitely enough to camp and kill anyone who attempts to interrupt.

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
Even at that you would be getting a snowball every 5 seconds with maxed diamond gen. definitely enough to camp and kill anyone who attempts to interrupt.
The main problem is the campers, there is no point adding them when people camp in the game <.<

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
The main problem is the campers, there is no point adding them when people camp in the game <.<
Im not a camper myself but think that camping is an ok strategy. If you can get your generators upgraded and get good loot then so be it. I do feel this would make the strategy very op though.

Reactions: LlTE

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
Im not a camper myself but think that camping is an ok strategy. If you can get your generators upgraded and get good loot then so be it. I do feel this would make the strategy very op though.
I dont know what to do, if its over five diamonds theres no point but if its under its gonna be ridiculous <.<

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
They Should Add Snowballs To Eggwars on Bedrock it would be cheaper than a bow and arrow maybe 15 gold for 16 snowballs.

That's all I have.
I’m sure this could be a good idea, maybe for Java too. This could be extra usefull if an stacked enemy is pushing you.

This is just my opinion,
Have a great day!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom