Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
They Should Add Snowballs To Eggwars on Bedrock it would be cheaper than a bow and arrow maybe 15 gold for 16 snowballs.

That's all I have.
I like the suggestion!

I think we should have some more variety with the items to maybe give a nice new environment when playing eggwars. It will give players now the option in what they would rather weigh their gold for, since right now the only weapon you could buy with gold is an iron sword. But if you now have to weigh the options like getting some snowballs or eggs to potentially hit other people off bridges. That could add a fun aspect to the game.

I personally think we should have more projectile weapons as well since the bow and arrow actually being bought in a game is pretty rare since these games can go by very fast, making it hard for someone to even spend the time saving up diamonds to buy a bow.

Reactions: LlTE

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that's for the java edition only. The bedrock edition the only projectile you can launch at players is just using a bow and arrow.

We do not have that either.

I'm gonna say no, it's already kind of annoying to deal with bows, but snowballs seem like they would be annoying but also the type of item harder to obtain because no way they would be for iron or even gold, so it comes to the point of not even being worth it unless you love to camp. Sorry but it's a no from me.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
We do not have that either.

I'm gonna say no, it's already kind of annoying to deal with bows, but snowballs seem like they would be annoying but also the type of item harder to obtain because no way they would be for iron or even gold, so it comes to the point of not even being worth it unless you love to camp. Sorry but it's a no from me.
Ah ok my bad, haven't been on java version for a while so I just thought that's where he got it from.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea. such items can prolong the game. it can also disrupt the balance of pvp. I think we don't need a new iten(s) at the eggwars , maybe new modes may interest me (my own opinion)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This wouldn't be good idea, with the introduction of snowballs the only way to get to a base is with an enderpearl or a huge antiknockback bridge. Since even shields don't stop snowballs. I believe adding this would shake the balance we have now.
Sorry, but no thank you
~Fesa

Reactions: LlTE and ShinyArrow

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
hmm, this is an interesting topic to talk about. Most people don't like the idea of having projectiles in egg wars because the games get daunting and annoying to play when someone buys a bow and destroys their bridge, sure there are ways to build safely and get to the enemies island slowly but I don't think it's fair to say that's a solution to a problem a lot of people are complaining about.
I do like the idea of adding snowballs nonetheless, not as a diamond or gold item though, but as an emerald item. I am not too sure if Bedrock has an emerald system yet, but I definitely could see selling 4 snowballs for one emerald in maps with gold generators.
Snowballs, like in 1.8 PvP are combo enablers and I've been surprised a lot of times by people using snowballs to then combo me, it's incredible there are good PvPers that manage to switch items to Snowballs/Eggs and then swap to their sword quickly. I would love to see how the Bedrock community would interact with the snowballs in Eggwars, and if they became a powerful item that would make the first team to get them to win it could be removed, however, that'd doubtfully happen.
It's a yes from me as long as they are part of emerald items-only.

Reactions: LlTE and S4nne

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
If snowballs are so easy to get, you might be able to get them after your first generator without an update. That would make it much more difficult to build a bridge to the center where you normally farm ores to probably buy a bow.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry it’s a no for me, because:

Withthe introduction of snowballs the only way to get to a base is with an enderpearl or a huge antiknockback bridge. Since even shields don't stop snowballs. I believe adding this would shake the balance.
As Fesa said, snowballs would be overpowerd, since shields don’t stop snowballs.

Also it would be way to easy to get them, if 16 snowballs would be 15 gold. You can stack them easily.

Mynameishan

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry it’s a no for me, because:

As Fesa said, snowballs would be overpowerd, since shields don’t stop snowballs.

Also it would be way to easy to get them, if 16 snowballs would be 15 gold. You can stack them easily.
Yea if they really would add them they would have to make it more expensive.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
This is a great idea but they should make it where ten gold is one snowball because players can get a bunch of snowballs early in the game then camp mid and knock players off whenever they try to cross over to mid. This would make it so that the player then went mid first with a bunch of snowballs gets extremely stacked compared to everyone else.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't agree. I've always love egg wars because it doesn't have too many projectiles. It would make the game slower and more campers would occur.
sorry but it's a no from me.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I feel this would be too op as a bow costs 8 diamonds and 2 gold per 5 arrows so if they added it they would have to cost a lot. Maybe they couldjust them on snowy maps??

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
I feel this would be too op as a bow costs 8 diamonds and 2 gold per 5 arrows so if they added it they would have to cost a lot. Maybe they couldjust them on snowy maps??
I would say its too op, however if the price was higher like 2 diamonds per snowball (to prevent camper from getting 2 many) that I guess is fair ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom