Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

Guest
I don't understand the idea, as they made a skywars with luckyblocks they should make an sg with lucky blocks? If so, I agree.
 

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
67
39
48
22
I don't agree seeing as its really not that different from lucky island they should focus on adding more drops and a new gamemode.
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
I like the premise of this idea, but the luckyblocks themselves need to be specially catered towards survival games as right now, it is more catered towards the islands in the sky type of gamemode - such as the bridging wand and whatnot.

Plus, probabilities for weapons would need to be increased, same with armour in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miauw and A pigeon
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom