Status
Not open for further replies.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
I understand that seasons are proposed so that they can test new ideas and implement new changes each season. However I also think they have a bunch of potential for more. For starters, they already have seasonal leaderboards. I think they could add rewards for being on the leaderboard. They could add a prefix in front of your name while you hold your leaderboard position and if you still have it by the end of the season you get to keep the prefix. Something like "S1 Top 50" or even something shorter like "S1 50". It would also be really cool if they added cosmetic rewards for doing certain challenges before the season ends such as winning 50 games, or breaking 20 eggs, etc. etc. Personally I just think that seasons are currently being used for such a small thing when the staff could really easily make them a much bigger, more exciting part of eggwars. I believe it would really incentivize people to play eggwars more and grow their player base a lot as well as help player retention. Let me know your thoughts below. I'd love to hear your opinions!

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently we don't have support for rapidly switching player ranks/rewards like a constantly changing prefix.

We can however give rewards manually AFTER the seasonal period permanently and I have plans to do this.
Awesome! I also think you could create a set of challenges that the playerbase as a whole can complete for rewards for everyone. Like a million eggs broken or something. I'm not a developer obviously so I really have no idea what you have or don't have support for but that could be something to look into.

itsnotbenja

Feb 1, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
I understand that seasons are proposed so that they can test new ideas and implement new changes each season. However I also think they have a bunch of potential for more. For starters, they already have seasonal leaderboards. I think they could add rewards for being on the leaderboard. They could add a prefix in front of your name while you hold your leaderboard position and if you still have it by the end of the season you get to keep the prefix. Something like "S1 Top 50" or even something shorter like "S1 50". It would also be really cool if they added cosmetic rewards for doing certain challenges before the season ends such as winning 50 games, or breaking 20 eggs, etc. etc. Personally I just think that seasons are currently being used for such a small thing when the staff could really easily make them a much bigger, more exciting part of eggwars. I believe it would really incentivize people to play eggwars more and grow their player base a lot as well as help player retention. Let me know your thoughts below. I'd love to hear your opinions!
I definitely agree with you as I would love to see special cosmetics added for those who grinded out the season but maybe instead of "S1 Top 50" or "S1 50" it could say "Eggwars Season 1" or if you want it shorter "Eggwars S1" because if in the future they do seasonal stuff for other games you might want it to be more specific. The colors could be in black maybe, and for the top three it could be Gold for 1st, Silver for 2nd, and Bronze for 3rd.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you as I would love to see special cosmetics added for those who grinded out the season but maybe instead of "S1 Top 50" or "S1 50" it could say "Eggwars Season 1" or if you want it shorter "Eggwars S1" because if in the future they do seasonal stuff for other games you might want it to be more specific. The colors could be in black maybe, and for the top three it could be Gold for 1st, Silver for 2nd, and Bronze for 3rd.
I love this idea! I'm planning on tying for first place with a friend of mine. It would be super cool if we both got the title. I also think it's smart to be more specific and say Eggwars rather than just "Season 1".

Reactions: itsnotbenja

Cowgoesmuuu

Oct 18, 2020
I love this idea! I'm planning on tying for first place with a friend of mine. It would be super cool if we both got the title. I also think it's smart to be more specific and say Eggwars rather than just "Season 1".
As someone who’s wanted cosmetics for being on the leaderboards for multiple years I can safely guess that they won’t add prefixes even though I’d love to be wrong. One thing I’d love to see implemented would be the addition of a special buddy of trail that is unlocked by finishing on the leaderboard!!

Reactions: itsnotbenja

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As someone who’s wanted cosmetics for being on the leaderboards for multiple years I can safely guess that they won’t add prefixes even though I’d love to be wrong. One thing I’d love to see implemented would be the addition of a special buddy of trail that is unlocked by finishing on the leaderboard!!
It would most likely be a prefix as its the easiest out of the cosmetics to implement

Reactions: Iridinox

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I did get a response from a mod so it definitely could happen. I think it would be a really cool way to make the season leaderboard matter a little more and encourage more playing.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey everyone,
Like the prefix idea, but think they should give 3 prefixes to LB players, : S1 Top50, Grinder, Dedicated

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
OOO, those are smart :), I think it would be cool to have a prefix for the top 3 players too. Also what's the grinder and dedicated prefix for?
I was just think that places 30-50 could get the “S1 Top50” prefix, places 16-29 could get the “grinder” prefix as well as the S1 Top50” prefix, and finally place 1-15 could get all 3.

Reactions: Cowgoesmuuu

Cowgoesmuuu

Oct 18, 2020
I was just think that places 30-50 could get the “S1 Top50” prefix, places 16-29 could get the “grinder” prefix as well as the S1 Top50” prefix, and finally place 1-15 could get all 3.
Love the idea but I just can’t see it being implemented

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom