Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I'm confused as to why people don't expect it to happen. A moderator responded to the post saying they had plans to implement rewards. Out of curiosity why don't you expect them to be implemented.
Because Cubecraft already have a long list of updates they’re working on listed in the update board and they usually don’t tend to do small updates like that.

Cowgoesmuuu

Oct 18, 2020
I'm confused as to why people don't expect it to happen. A moderator responded to the post saying they had plans to implement rewards. Out of curiosity why don't you expect them to be implemented.
Bc I’ve played this server for 3 years and never seen anything like this happen and the only prefixes/cosmetics they’ve ever added is to do with lobby parkour or hunts. We will just have to see what the moderator has in store.

Reactions: Reesle

humorpatient

Nov 11, 2022
Hey everyone,
I understand that seasons are proposed so that they can test new ideas and implement new changes each season. However I also think they have a bunch of potential for more. For starters, they already have seasonal leaderboards. I think they could add rewards for being on the leaderboard. They could add a prefix in front of your name while you hold your leaderboard position and if you still have it by the end of the season you get to keep the prefix. Something like "S1 Top 50" or even something shorter like "S1 50". It would also be really cool if they added cosmetic rewards for doing certain challenges before the season ends such as winning 50 games, or breaking 20 eggs, etc. etc. Personally I just think that seasons are currently being used for such a small thing when the staff could really easily make them a much bigger, more exciting part of eggwars. I believe it would really incentivize people to play eggwars more and grow their player base a lot as well as help player retention. Let me know your thoughts below. I'd love to hear your opinions!
Yes there are some points i would really appreciate and lot of people would do. How about a wall of heads of the top 10 players in eggwars Lobby? How about a Kill-Deathrate in stats? A Wall of Top-10-Players heads over the written KD+wins. The Lobby is huge

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes there are some points i would really appreciate and lot of people would do. How about a wall of heads of the top 10 players in eggwars Lobby? How about a Kill-Deathrate in stats? A Wall of Top-10-Players heads over the written KD+wins. The Lobby is huge
Wall of heads would not work, as You can't track bedrock skins very well

Reactions: humorpatient
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom