Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spuro

Feb 4, 2017
Eggwars-I dont know, i just feel like adding a rod will change the boring old system of pvp that has stayed the same in cubecraft for ages, i also feel that if you do add rods you should make it cost no more than a few gold. Along with this 1.8 cubecraft has not had a new item in ages :(

Reactions: Power Ranger

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would love to hav rods in 1.8 eggwars ! This is already suggested so many times and untill now they didn't add it.

Reactions: Spuro

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to hav rods in 1.8 eggwars ! This is already suggested so many times and untill now they didn't add it.
1.8 only would be good for rods since, rods don't really work as well as in 1.9/1.11. But, I'm not so sure. Cubecraft do like to focus on new updates of the game, because normally more people tend to wait for new updates and see what is new. I don't think much will change in the 1.8 department due to ^ that. And I do know that there are a lot of threads regarding 1.8 etc. Things may change when the anti-cheat comes out but who knows?

Reactions: Zombiepower
D

Deleted member 204478

Its a good idea, but, meh, Im not to sure about that :P

Spuro

Feb 4, 2017

Spuro

Feb 4, 2017
1.8 only would be good for rods since, rods don't really work as well as in 1.9/1.11. But, I'm not so sure. Cubecraft do like to focus on new updates of the game, because normally more people tend to wait for new updates and see what is new. I don't think much will change in the 1.8 department due to ^ that. And I do know that there are a lot of threads regarding 1.8 etc. Things may change when the anti-cheat comes out but who knows?
Yeah i agree that it wouldnt do much in 1.9 and above, but i feel it would be good in 1.8

Jan 25, 2017
Eggwars-I dont know, i just feel like adding a rod will change the boring old system of pvp that has stayed the same in cubecraft for ages, i also feel that if you do add rods you should make it cost no more than a few gold. Along with this 1.8 cubecraft has not had a new item in ages :(
Rods are a good suggestion! +1 from me! ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom