Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
Yall guys should have an replay mode on all games, in cubecraft bedrock, so we can see screenshot, take an video to report, That' be easy to report if yall just add it it might be easier to bust them

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
If you're playing on bedrock, chances are you're playing on either an xbox or windows 10 pc. For both, the xbox game bar offers a recording feature.
Going to be honest, I don't play xbox so I wouldn't know how to help you there, but if you play Windows 10 all you need to do it hit the windows key +g to open the game bar menu, and it should be under your capture category.
1613242362967.png

Capturing it here makes reporting on bedrock a lot easier
There is even a shortcut to save the last 30 seconds of gameplay (Windows Key+Alt+G)

Hope that helps!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
If you're playing on bedrock, chances are you're playing on either an xbox or windows 10 pc. For both, the xbox game bar offers a recording feature.
Going to be honest, I don't play xbox so I wouldn't know how to help you there, but if you play Windows 10 all you need to do it hit the windows key +g to open the game bar menu, and it should be under your capture category.
View attachment 186394
Capturing it here makes reporting on bedrock a lot easier
There is even a shortcut to save the last 30 seconds of gameplay (Windows Key+Alt+G)

Hope that helps!
I want to add something: press Windows Key+Alt+R to start or stop a recording, this is the shortcut.

Reactions: Herbert The Duck

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Yall guys should have an replay mode on all games, in cubecraft bedrock, so we can see screenshot, take an video to report, That' be easy to report if yall just add it it might be easier to bust them
on mobile; you can use a built-in screen recorder if u have one or get one app.
Console: usually on the menu there is an option to record
On pc you could use the built-in windows recorder or use any external app like obs for example

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
on mobile; you can use a built-in screen recorder if u have one or get one app.
Console: usually on the menu there is an option to record
On pc you could use the built-in windows recorder or use any external app like obs for example
Cant yall just ... put an replay button just waste gb and i tried to report makes no sense smh

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
No. It’s insanely difficult to do this, and Hypixel, the biggest Minecraft server, has been struggling with it for like 2 years iirc.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
No. It’s insanely difficult to do this, and Hypixel, the biggest Minecraft server, has been struggling with it for like 2 years iirc.
In ps4 is hard they dont even believe me I want they add an replay games so I can taken pictrue perfectly and take video

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
In ps4 is hard they dont even believe me I want they add an replay games so I can taken pictrue perfectly and take video
? My point is that it would take months to code something like this, and to add on to that, most players likely wouldn’t use it.

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
1) I don't think it would work on Bedrock.
2) They would need to create a plugin for that.
3) Most of people would not even use that.
4) Where the videos would save? To the minecraft folder? This would also take some disk space...
Uhh ignore that I meant, I mean like is hard to record then show as proof even tho staff dosent believe meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom