Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Well the title says it all. I've encountered a few people who used just reach and not anything else. And as of now, the closest thing in the menus to reach would be kill aura.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented.
React with unsure if you aren't sure whether you want this to be implemented or not.
React with disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Reach is not a common hack, as it is easily detected by the anticheats. If you see someone hacking and there is no specific option, it's better to mark "Kill Aura". The effect will be the same.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hey, reach used to be available to use in /report, but it has since been taken out. I'll just quote the reason here -

"We have found that moderators were either getting beat to the punch by Sentinel or the individual being reported for Reach was not actually cheating. Therefore, the Sentinel team has come to the conclusion that it was in the moderator team's best interest to remove the category so actual cheaters can get banned much faster by mods where Sentinel generally lacks."

Reach is a bit more of an issue on Bedrock so I can maybe see a use for it with /sr there, but on Java someone using only reach is extremely rare in my experience. If they are it's usually very minor and/or part of someone hitboxing, which is much better reported with evidence as a player report than a /report. It wouldn't be a big deal but overall in my opinion it would just increase the amount of false reports we get and therefore make legitimate reports take that much longer to deal with.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You could always just report somebody for killaura or bhop if you believe someone has reach. I think what matters is that a cheating player gets reported, the cheats he is using are less important.
right

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom