Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In the past few games I have played on skywars, I have been encountering a lot of skybasing. My recording software stopped working, so I was not able to record them. One player built an entire network of bridges in the sky and ran from me for a very long time.

The problem is no projectiles mode. Without projectiles, I was not able to hit any of them down. pearling up to them would give them an easy chance to knock me off. They can defeat me with little or no gear and skill just by standing on a skybridge.

I think projectiles should be added into no projectiles mode, after 5 refills. Otherwise this will continue to happen (the amount of time they spent up there is visible from the refill timer on the side):

I couldn't report them on the report website because my recording software isn't working. Please someone ban these people (there were more before these 2 that i didnt screenshot)

Username: vanboy366
View attachment 140892

View attachment 140893

View attachment 140894

Username:
View attachment 140895

View attachment 140897

View attachment 140896

View attachment 140898
I mean its a votable mode. Players could just vote for something else. The reason why I and probably a few other players vote no projectiles is so when we are building, a player cant just snowball us off with over a stack of snowballs.
Add projectiles to no projectiles? No thanks. Its called no projectiles for a reason.

Reactions: Priley

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
In the past few games I have played on skywars, I have been encountering a lot of skybasing. My recording software stopped working, so I was not able to record them. One player built an entire network of bridges in the sky and ran from me for a very long time.

The problem is no projectiles mode. Without projectiles, I was not able to hit any of them down. pearling up to them would give them an easy chance to knock me off. They can defeat me with little or no gear and skill just by standing on a skybridge.

I think projectiles should be added into no projectiles mode, after 5 refills. Otherwise this will continue to happen (the amount of time they spent up there is visible from the refill timer on the side):

I couldn't report them on the report website because my recording software isn't working. Please someone ban these people (there were more before these 2 that i didnt screenshot)

Username: vanboy366
View attachment 140892

View attachment 140893

View attachment 140894

Username:
View attachment 140895

View attachment 140897

View attachment 140896

View attachment 140898
This would ruin the purpose of no projectiles, besides there are many ways to get to a sky base safely. If you are complaining about these skybasers not having skill, then you must have "skills" no? You only need imagination.

Reactions: Patins

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
You can just build up while building a wall/cover around you to prevent you getting knocked off and then either he/she has to fight on the sky bridge or somehow get themselves down. :/
(Also skybasing is bannable, unless they are building to a island.)

I know skybasing is bannable, but I want a way to stop them anyways because people don't care that it's against the rules. The problem is, I don't want to fight people on bridges, because that means they might be able to knock me down. If it were a fair fight on the ground I win most of the time because I am quite good at pvp and also I have a habit of speedbridging to mid to get as much loot as possible, so I also usually outgear people. They can basically level the playing field by forcing me to fight up high. Also, some of them just stay on the skybridges and run forever, and there is no way to stop them since they build at sky limit and I cannot place blocks above their bridges to stop them.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
[/QUOTE]

No projectiles = no projectiles
You can report campers at reports.cubecraft.net

To you guys, I first have to say that no projectiles is just the name because the mode has no projectiles. It doesn't have to be no projectiles to serve the same purpose it currently does. Adding projectiles after 10 minutes like I said simply assists in defeating a tactic that is already bannable anyway.

Also, even if I can report them, which I cannot because apparently my computer is semi-broken and I cannot record even with the windows game bar, I still want to have a way to beat them in-game, because they don't usually get banned that quickly.

I can onestack pretty well, but the problem is, if they build at sky limit, you cant get above them, so you still have to take a major risk to build to them. This risk is completely unnecessary as what the skybasers do is bannable in the first place.

I think that as TheBoom989 said:
This is a good idea. I think the main reason people chose no projectiles is so they can rush another base/mid easier, and after 5 refills that phase of the game will be gone.
The purpose of no projectiles is not to never have projectiles, its just so that people can rush easier. Adding projectiles after 10 minutes does not defeat this purpose.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
No projectiles = no projectiles
You can report campers at reports.cubecraft.net

First of all, if you read my post, you would know that my computer is currently having issues which make me unable to record.

Second, I can report them, but then what? They won't get banned right away, so I still have to fight them when they have an unfair advantage.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
This would ruin the purpose of no projectiles, besides there are many ways to get to a sky base safely. If you are complaining about these skybasers not having skill, then you must have "skills" no? You only need imagination.

When people skybase, its more about tactics than skills, and skybasing puts them in a position to use their tactics more effectively and efficiently. I have played against a few smart skybasers and there was nothing I could do.

For example, the guy in the last picture in my original post, he made a network of skybridges and kept running continuously. How would you get to him then? If he turns around and tries to knock you off, with the bridges being at sky limit so you cannot even place blocks, how can you guarantee that you would have the same odds of winning as a fair fight on the ground?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I first have to say that no projectiles is just the name because the mode has no projectiles. It doesn't have to be no projectiles to serve the same purpose it currently does.
WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I'm TRYING as hard as possible to stay nice on this site.. But oh my god some people are just... *sigh*
Do you even realize what you're saying? You want projectiles in no projectiles and because the titel is no projectiles it doesn't actually have to be no projectiles? I'm sorry but WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
And if you are to scared to get knocked off, get yourself a few enderpearls and a water bucket...

Reactions: Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If he turns around and tries to knock you off, with the bridges being at sky limit so you cannot even place blocks, how can you guarantee that you would have the same odds of winning as a fair fight on the ground?

You just have to GET GOOD

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom