Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

I know this has been suggested before, but it's never been denied / added either and the latest suggestion for it has been inactive for 2 weeks so I can't bump it.
In case you couldn't tell from the title, I am suggesting that are given the ability to delete our own posts. I'm sure everybody has once misunderstood or misread a thread and posted a really embarrassing comment.
or you might just be like me who just wants to delete all the cringy stuff i posted a year ago

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

D

Deleted member 100818

upload_2018-3-9_17-44-25.png

Yes please, I'd also love to see the ability to edit your own profile posts/comments.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-9_17-44-0.png
    upload_2018-3-9_17-44-0.png
    309 KB · Views: 96

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
This could be helpful. I remember a few times when I have wanted to delete a post but a lot of forums don't have the option.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I'd like to see this implemented, but there should be a time frame for it. Say your post is older than a month or so. You shouldn't be allowed to delete it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'd like to see this implemented, but there should be a time frame for it. Say your post is older than a month or so. You shouldn't be allowed to delete it.
Why? Threads you posted 5 seconds ago can also be awkward and a mistake
I'm going to use @komododragon 2002 as example:
He made a thread about his opinion about Blockband on Hypixel, but Blockband didn't come back to Hypixel, he only thought it was.
It'd be perfect if he could have removed the post instead of having to editing the thread saying it was a mistake and meanwhile having to wait a month to remove it.

Reactions: Komodо

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Why? Threads you posted 5 seconds ago can also be awkward and a mistake
I'm going to use @komododragon 2002 as example:
He made a thread about his opinion about Blockband on Hypixel, but Blockband didn't come back to Hypixel, he only thought it was.
It'd be perfect if he could have removed the post instead of having to editing the thread saying it was a mistake and meanwhile having to wait a month to remove it.
No no I don't mean wait a month, I mean you cannot delete AFTER a month or so.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom