Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
Yoo, so I made a suggestion on this ages ago, but it had very little detail so I wanted to re-make it with a few more info

This is the old suggestion-

I thought it would be cool to give your pets names! It would make your pet stand out but some low vip users could only name a few e.g 2 but higher leveled users could name multiple e.g 5

Some vip levels also should have the ability to give their pets colored names to make it stand out more, some vip colors could be put with higher vip level tiers e.g Platnium or diamond

There should be a character limit so that players can't have long pet names, also their should be a feature that turns off the pet names so it remains less laggy for players

If a pet has an inappropriate name well the user should be punished along with that but that could be difficult as some pets may be far from their assigned user and this could get confusing on who gave the pet the inappropriate name, so CC could add a filter that blocks the words from being viewed or being put on to the pet

Please react with

❌
➖
And tell me what you guys think since many of you may have more knowledge or may be an expert on this, thank you 💚

Last edited:

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Yoo, so I made a suggestion on this ages ago, but it had very little detail so I wanted to re-make it with a few more info

I thought it would be cool to give your pets names! It would make your pet stand out but some low vip users could only name a few e.g 2 but higher leveled users could name multiple e.g 5

Some vip levels also should have the ability to give their pets colored names to make it stand out more, some vip colors could be put with higher vip level tiers e.g Platnium or diamond

If a pet has an inappropriate name well the user should be punished along with that but that could be difficult as some pets may be far from their assigned user and this could get confusing on who gave the pet the inappropriate name, so CC could add a filter that blocks the words from being viewed or being put on to the pet

Please react with

❌
➖
And tell me what you guys think since many of you may have more knowledge or may be an expert on this, thank you 💚
This would cause lag to low end devices in lobbies with high amount of players, it would also not even be that useful. They should be focusing on fixing the server so it doesn’t die again.

• Disagree
Reactions: UndexdZombie

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

There should be a character limit so that players can't have long pet names, also their should be a feature that turns off the pet names so it remains less laggy for players

Please react with

❌
➖
I think this would be great, as it would allow for more customisation of pets. Also would be another bonus to VIP. The only potential problems would be either inappropriate names or lag but they can both be solved.
there could be an option to turn off other people's pet names if the lobby becomes too slow
This would have to also be added, as it would deal with both of those problems.

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
I agree and disagree on this… I disagree on this bc ppl can Use offensive names and other stuff and agree on this bc would be a pretty cool feature to the server.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

Please react with

❌
➖
This would definitely make cosmetic pets much better and much more attractive for people to buy them. It's a win-win for both the players and CubeCraft itself.

Reactions: UndexdZombie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom