Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

camsteve

May 31, 2021
Basically, I think that adding game servers that you can't vote in would be amazing for certain gamemodes, such as eggwars. It's extremely annoying when I just want to play NORMAL eggwars, and some diamond+ people always queue and make it half health, overpowered mode all the time, in which overpowered mode is by far the worst mode you could choose in all the games cubecraft has. I just wish I didn't have to spend 30+ minutes just trying to find a game that has no tryhard diamonds queuing and then immediatly choosing half health overpowered.

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
I disagree, this would split the player base in half causing games to queue up way slower, also I could see many ranked players getting mad over this. Reason why is part of buying a rank is to vote for you're favorite gamemode, removing this would remove a core feature of a rank causing less sales which would overall be a bad impact on the server. If you want to play normal mode than buy the rank or hope that it is normal. This will most likely never happen as cube has to make money to update the server.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, this would split the player base in half causing games to queue up way slower, also I could see many ranked players getting mad over this. Reason why is part of buying a rank is to vote for you're favorite gamemode, removing this would remove a core feature of a rank causing less sales which would overall be a bad impact on the server. If you want to play normal mode than buy the rank or hope that it is normal. This will most likely never happen as cube has to make money to update the server.
Based.

Basically, I think that adding game servers that you can't vote in would be amazing for certain gamemodes, such as eggwars. It's extremely annoying when I just want to play NORMAL eggwars, and some diamond+ people always queue and make it half health, overpowered mode all the time, in which overpowered mode is by far the worst mode you could choose in all the games cubecraft has. I just wish I didn't have to spend 30+ minutes just trying to find a game that has no tryhard diamonds queuing and then immediatly choosing half health overpowered.

You can find lobbies like the ones i am usually in and they end up overpowered normal usually, i am sure there are people that prefer other settings out there.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Or you could buy a gold rank so that you can vote yourself (not that expensive)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Or you could buy a gold rank so that you can vote yourself (not that expensive)
Problem is that the people who have a rank and would vote normal are outnumbered like 10 to one so just telling someone to buy a rank wouldnt solve anything.

Anyway, i agree with the suggestion, but there should only be 1 or 2 server open that would be normal at a time server wide, so as to not split the playerbase too much.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
Maybe they can add it, but i think they dont do it, because its unfair about the rankers? The people that have a rank they bought it to vote for the game type, so if they add a lot of rankers are mad about this

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom