Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think that the CubeCraft Community Board should be linked on the navigation menu on the left for easier access to the community board just like the 'Help' and 'Store' tabs , as it can be a bit hard to find for some newer players.

1645182365657.png

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that the public update board on Notion should somehow be made more accessible on the forums, but maybe not in the actual navigation menu since it's already pretty long. I also don't think it is something that most first-time visitors are looking for here on the forums. Maybe it could be added as a hyperlink under the "News" subforum?

notion(1).png

• Agree
Reactions: Chango

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree that the public update board on Notion should somehow be made more accessible on the forums, but maybe not in the actual navigation menu since it's already pretty long. I also don't think it is something that most first-time visitors are looking for here on the forums. Maybe it could be added as a hyperlink under the "News" subforum?

View attachment 207561
That's also a good idea, I just think it needs to be linked somewhere, wherever they decide is the best

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom