Should Cubecraft add Murder Mystery [Minigame]

• Total voters

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Why not add another fun mini-game?

Pros:

- Extra minigame for everyone
- More players? (finding a server with a minigame they want/like to do)

Cons:

- Haters. Saying this is a 'copy' of some other servers that had Murder Mystery first.
- Too many minigames? (I don't see a problem with this)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think just straight copying what another server has is a great idea. If they did that, I think lots of people may leave or make people have a bad impression on cube craft.

I've suggested mystery type of games before, it would be cool if cubecraft adds Mystery based game(s).

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I don't think just straight copying what another server has is a great idea. If they did that, I think lots of people may leave or make people have a bad impression on cube craft.

I've suggested mystery type of games before, it would be cool if cubecraft adds Mystery based game(s).
Yes, I agree with this. But isn't skywars also basically the same thing then?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, I agree with this. But isn't skywars also basically the same thing then?

I would say it really depends. I think a lot of servers has Skywars and sometimes it's different when it comes to different mini games. Let's say Eggwars and Bedwars for example, Hypixle changed the game a little bit, but the concept is still the same. Which is the cause of some hate. Maybe a mystery based game but the concept is slightly different?

If you would like, you could try suggesting one yourself.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
As you may see a lot around the forum, cubecraft is based around creativity. And a game called 'murder mystery' wouldn't be much creative. So I say let us come up with a game that has the same concept but at the same time is totally different. It would be fun to have this kind of game on cubecraft tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom