Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this suggestion in bedrock?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No (I will explain why)

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see /msg so you’ve can’t chat with friends in different games in general I
would love to msg people.
(Example)
/msg Wave Master6982 hello
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
That feature is not available for our bedrock server due to the safety requirements by Mojang for Featured servers.
This exactly. Mojang does not allow us to have any 1-to-1 messaging due to safety - when put into the context of things like phishing and grooming, it makes a lot of sense, especially since our Bedrock demographic is young.

- Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom