Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
OP UHC and OP Skywars are two kits in OP Duels that have a lava bucket and a water bucket. If the opponent sets you on lava, you can easily save yourself by placing your water. But if you are slow and the opponent blocks off your water source, you are already dead; the only thing your enemy has to do is set you on lava and wait for you to die to the fire, which lasts very long.
To prevent this, my suggestion is to add another water bucket to these two kits.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I'd suggest making a post in Feedback & Suggestions

As for your post I do not believe this is a good idea, it eliminates a lot of the challenge. Your ONLY reasoning is that the enemy can block off your water source, but the same goes for you blocking off theirs. One person is always going to be faster than the other. ALSO, have you ever thought about blocking off ones lava source??

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd suggest making a post in Feedback & Suggestions

As for your post I do not believe this is a good idea, it eliminates a lot of the challenge. Your ONLY reasoning is that the enemy can block off your water source, but the same goes for you blocking off theirs. One person is always going to be faster than the other. ALSO, have you ever thought about blocking off ones lava source??
Yes, but even if you block off the lava, the fire ticks can be quite powerful

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
OP UHC and OP Skywars are two kits in OP Duels that have a lava bucket and a water bucket. If the opponent sets you on lava, you can easily save yourself by placing your water. But if you are slow and the opponent blocks off your water source, you are already dead; the only thing your enemy has to do is set you on lava and wait for you to die to the fire, which lasts very long.
To prevent this, my suggestion is to add another water bucket to these two kits.
I don't agree with this, just because you also have a lava bucket, a part of the game is about skill, so if he sets u on fire u can instantly remove his lava if ur fast enough, and water afterwards losing only a heart or half, then you can counter that with your own lava bucket.

Reactions: I wypw I
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom