Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I suggested this a long time ago. However it didn't get accepted...

@Tacosbefriends Told me cages which gave players in-game advantages such as (wood for making tools, snow for making snowballs and so on) are not permitted since they violate the EULA.
This means half of your cages will be denied.

I like the full glass ones tho

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun

@Tacosbefriends Told me cages which gave players in-game advantages such as (wood for making tools, snow for making snowballs and so on) are not permitted since they violate the EULA.

In addition I also think there must be many more Obsidian ones, to make the rank way more valuable.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

I don't know you read my Suggestion update yet. ;)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Might sound lame, but this could technically violate the EULA. In games where your cage doesn't despawn, you could technically get an advantage by choosing, for example, a cage made of wood, which'll give you 8 more wood than other people. Glass cages are fine, but blocks that drop when broken can't really be used.

Reactions: RayzMC

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Might sound lame, but this could technically violate the EULA. In games where your cage doesn't despawn, you could technically get an advantage by choosing, for example, a cage made of wood, which'll give you 8 more wood than other people. Glass cages are fine, but blocks that drop when broken can't really be used.
I thought the cages where unbreakable, anyways, perhaps could the dev's make a plugin so you can't break your cage anymore?

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
But none of these cages has to deal with ranks or anything [Except the disco cage]. You can earn them by leveling.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I love all of these cages! But maybe lower the requirements for each cage a bit? I think they might be a bit to hard to get, but im not sure.
Besides that i love these cages and would love to try them out!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I love all of these cages! But maybe lower the requirements for each cage a bit? I think they might be a bit to hard to get, but im not sure.
Besides that i love these cages and would love to try them out!
I think most of us are above level 30, for sure. But you also have 2 cages where you don't need a level so.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands

Everyone love this suggestion.
So i will say:
-You cant break your cage anymore.
-Cage despawn after game begins.

I like the despawn cage, it is already in UHC so it musnt be too hard to implement this for the other games too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Elenahh wrote on Livvv's profile.
Better!
Kazwa wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
happy birthday!
Did I mention that warm fronts suck?
Top Bottom